Fast. Easy. Validated. Accurate.
All twelve of VCRware's intuitive, Excel-based programs offer the user a familiar, flexible and versatile environment. This environment allows for familiar capabilities including performing additional calculations based on spreadsheet results, creating custom plots of results, and tabulating results for statistical analyses. The vehicle dynamics simulation program is also available in a stand-alone version that provides real-time animation of the vehicle motion.
Features of VCRware 3.3 include:
- Statistical tools for the analysis of the uncertainty in calculations. Add-Ins are available so Monte Carlo methods can be conveniently used in conjunction with VCRware 3.3
- The ability to easily switch between calculations in US or SI units
- Time-saving optimization tools, including Goal Seek and Solver
- Free body diagrams and kinematic diagrams are provided in the workbooks for easy reference
- Free technical support
- A detailed Help file for each of the twelve programs
- The theory underlying each program is covered in detail in the book Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods by Raymond M. Brach and R. Matthew Brach. Multiple examples for each program are also provided in the book.
To learn more about VCRware's twelve programs, please click an item below.
Programs & Features
Articulated Vehicle Impact
Critical Speed Formula
Collision Analysis for Two Point Masses
Planar Impact Mechanics Analysis
Low Speed Vehicle Impact Analysis
Vehicle to Barrier Coefficients
Crush Energy Calculations (and Speed Change from CRASH3)
Vehicle Dynamics Simulation
This program is available in an Excel version [EXCEL Sample View] and as a standalone program that supports real-time animation of the vehicle motion. [VB Sample View].